I earned my Bachelors of Arts degree in Printmaking and Painting from Kent State University in December of 2005, along with an assortment of awards and accolades that look good on a resume. I spent the next years fine-tuning the skills necessary to produce my current media environment. I'm currently a Senior Designer at Carter Lumber during the day and a hobbyist artist on the weekends. This website just documents my adventures.
• (art)ificial Gallery | Lakewood, OH
• Breakneck Art Gallery | Lakewood, OH
• e11even 2 | Cleveland, OH
• The Pop Shop Gallery | Lakewood, OH
• Studio 2091 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH
For questions, general comments, gallery invites and/or collaborations, feel free to email me. If you want to see my process shots, or the materials I use, check me out on Instagram.